Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm published!

I can't believe it.  This is the day when I go from writer to author.  One is someone who writes; the other is someone who is published, who took that leap and made it.

There are a lot of things I want to say right now, but not many of them are coming out in words right now.  It's been years getting to this point, full of doubt and periods where I couldn't write and wasn't sure I was good enough.  It was only after my publisher picked up my book immediately that I began to think that maybe I'd been letting myself talk me out of my dream, rather than the world telling me I couldn't have it.

So what's next?  Why book number two, of course.  City of Promise it out now, but it's not the end of Misty's adventures in Gideon.  Additionally, I'm producing short stories to show other facets of Gideon and some of them will be posted here.  I'm also working on a submission of a Gideon short story for High Stakes, a vampire anthology by Evil Jester Press.  I'm toying with the idea of a fantasy steampunk world.

Additionally, I'm working for Perpetual Motion Games as a freelancer for their Exemplar RPG through the Savage Worlds line.  That's all I'm going to say for now, but when they have announcements and such, I'll be sure to notify my readers as well.

Happy reading and writing!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment